10. Android App Branding / White-Labeling:
The Android App is white-labeled for client and hosted/published in Google PlayStore with their brand-name.
- Client logo and name displayed on Android app - throughout application
- App hosted in Google Playstore under your brand name / institute name Please note - content/material position, text color, icon and images cannot be customized and changed. Only name and logo will be replaced
- The app will be listed in our company owned Google Play Store Account
- (Optional) If client is interested to host app in their own Google Play account then additional Playstore fees applicable. Also our annual maintenance charges will be increased by Rs. 2000.
During app release in Google Playstore, sometime we experience app rejection due to Playstore Policy Compliance.
In such cases client has to provide sufficient content needed to resolve the issue
and time needed for the iteration to meet the compliance and fix related issues (sometime change required in App code too).
If client want to use their own link they are free to copy/refer our policy content in their website and provide us that your-own-policy-link for Playstore.
The search-indexing and ranking of client's App in Playstore is not in our scope.
The app published in client'own Google Play Store Accoun and we are not monitoring Client's own Playstore account.
You receive all app related notification posted by Google Playstore team (generally in your associated email address).
If there are some issues in app reported to your email,
then you must have to inform us to provide you the resolution as soon as possible.